Saturday, September 23, 2017

Spencer - March 13, 2017



Pics:
1. This is Thor!
2. I made an omelet for breakfast hahahah thanks Mom!!!

Hello everyone!!!

It's been a really fast week!! Even though there hasn't been really anything going on!! Lots of walking and biking and no success haha, it's okay though we'll get somewhere eventually! Anywayy so we helped this guy put his trash out and he's a baptist but he's been pretty open about other religions because he doesn't really go to that church much anymore so we've taught him once and we're going to try to teach him again tonight!

We've been trying to talk to people but no one wants to listen to us, but it's okay haha the people are really nice here so we just like to go out and talk to people about random things and just like get people to realize that mormon missionaries are normal people too because something I've noticed is that whenever people are like out of their house doing yard work and they see us, they run inside because they think we are going around and trying to convert them. That's so dumb because all we want to do is talk with them and ask them about their faith and help people strengthen their faith in Christ! It's not about the numbers at all!

Oh and I've been settling in the mission life really well actually!! It really only took me this week and last week to get used to it!! It's been really fun! Oh and to tell you a little bit more about Elder Evans, he's almost exactly like me which is so crazy!! He's funny and super chill, he loves the people and the gospel, and he's been an amazing trainer! He works so hard!

Anyway, our ward is the best!! It's been really awesome getting to know everyone and yes the Holloways are sooo awesome!! We've been over there I think around 6 times. They treat us really well!!! They have made me feel so welcome and I'm so thankful for them and their love for the missionaries. Oh and Mom the lady that texted you yesterday was sister Pierson! They fed us lunch! They are an awesome family! They love the missionaries as well!

That's good to hear about all of the awesome things that have been happening!! Oh yeah and very sad about the Griggs moving! I'm glad it's been good weather for a few days! It got up to like 85 this last week and then it got down to like 40! Quite the weather change!! Sorry again for the short email! Things have been slow so not much has been going on! It'll for sure get better though!! I know it!! Love you guys! Y'all are awesome!! Say hi to all of my friends when you see them mom and dad!! I miss those guys like crazy!!!

Love,

Elder Dunn

4 comments:


  1. read this above post its very greatful for me thanks sharing this post ,great post.

    Campening School

    ReplyDelete

  2. NICE for giving a chance to share ideas for your comuty i really thanks for that great post.
    World Archery

    ReplyDelete

  3. Thank you for such a sweet tutorial - all this time later, I've found it and love the end result. I appreciate the time you spent sharing your skills.
    Kayak Fishing

    ReplyDelete
  4. "I appreciate the time you spent sharing your skills. All this time later, I've found it love the end result. ""Thank you for such a sweet tutorial - outdoor activitie camping habits outdoor activitie
    "

    ReplyDelete