Friday, September 22, 2017

Spencer - February 14, 2017




Howdy alllll!!!

Sorry for the long wait for the letter haha. Today is our pday and I forgot to mention that to you real quickly when I emailed last Wednesday! Anywayyy this week has been absolutely amazing!!! I have learned sooo much and it's just been incredible and I'm loving it here! Although I've been really sick for the past four days but that's ok! I'm tough haha;) So I've had a lot of amazing experiences, but first let me tell you about my companions and district! So I actually am in a trio companionship so I have two companions and it's super awesome! They are both going to Lubbock Texas with me so I'll be with them for a while! So there's Elder Batty and Elder Bean and they are both super awesome and spiritual so I'm blessed to have them as my companions!

Elder Batty is from Vernal Utah and he is a spiritual boss and he relates to lots of things so it helps when we teach investigators. Then there's Elder Bean and he's from Alpine Utah and the spirit really hits him hard a lot too. But at first he had a really hard time feeling the spirit and he had anxiety troubles so it was really hard for him but then one night he got super stressed out and was freaking out and we had to have our Zone leaders talk to him. They gave him an amazing blessing and when he came back into our room he was like overcome by the spirit and you could tell that something special happened and the spirit was in the room and it was just an amazing experience. Anyway, it's just been a wild week!

So let me tell you about our district! We have two other guys and four girls total in our district! So the other Elders in our district are Elder Shin who's from West Jordan but was born in Hawaii and his parents are from Korea. He is also our district leader and just an amazing guy. And then there's Elder Herring who is from Missouri who is also very cool and he knows his stuff! Haha, but anyway I will tell you about the girls next week because I don't have too much time left but I have the best district ever!! We work really well together!! Oh and don't worry! I lost a pound instead of gaining pounds so yeah ya don't need to worry bout that haha! Overall I've had such an awesome week and I cannot wait for what's ahead of me in the future!! I'm sooo excited! I've changed so much spiritually and now I know that I have a purpose being out here!

ALSO!! THANKS SOOO MUCH FOR ALL WHO SENT ME STUFF!! Like letters packages etc. I've gotten mail everyday and I love getting mail!!!!!! So keep it a comin;) hahahahahahahaha but seriously thank you guys so much!! I loved everything!! And for everyone who sent me food and candy, my district loves ya too hahaha! Oh and thanks mom for sending me a quote from the book Cam gave me! If you can send me like a couple quotes each week, that would be really awesome!! I'm glad everything is going alright!! Missing home of course but I'm trying not to think about it too much, but it really is awesome here and I'm loving every second! Well I must be off! Love all of you guys so much!!! Talk to ya next week!


Love,


Elder Dunn

1 comment: