Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Chelsea - August 1, 2016



Kumusta po kayo!?

It's been another great week in San Mateo, but sadly, Sister Tupouniua and I are both getting transferred...ahhh!!! We got a call on Saturday night that our area is being pulled out and there is only going to be two missionaries left here. Sister Baker and her 2nd anak, yep she's training again! We are super excited for her! Not gonna lie, I was super sad to get transferred. I have loved San Mateo and have grown such a love for the people here.. it's gonna be hard to leave, but I guess that's God's plan for me! Just earlier, we dropped Sister Abalos off at the mission home. She is heading off to Chile concepcion south mission right now and she is so excited! We will definitely miss her though.

This week, we were able to go on splits with the STLs. I was with Sister Velasco! She was super awesome and we taught some great lessons. The thing that I learned from her was about being bold. Sometimes, we can be kinda shy with our investigators if they keep going on and on, or if they don't keep commitments. It's hard to be bold, but that's something I learned from her on the splits and will definitely apply right now!

Other things that happened this week.. Sister Baker had a baptism this week and so we were able to attend that! We also committed tatay suguitan's kids to baptism! Joshua who is 9 years old and carlito who is 15 years old. I'm super sad that I won't be able to teach them, but I know they are in good hands. Sister Baker is an amazing missionary.

That's all everyone. Mahal ko po kayo :)

Sister Dunn

No comments:

Post a Comment